Wildflowers Folio

I am really excited as this is my first post. It is about the folio album which I have created using digital collection by Nitwit Collections called Wildflowers. The colours of the collection are very beautiful and they can be used for any occasion. Looking at different little bits in the collection I was inspired to make this folio. The black plaid paper is my favourite in the collection.

On the cover of this folio I have used coordinating flowers and lace which I thought looked great.

A beautiful ticket on the page saying "Grateful for this moment"  
   which can be perfect journaling spot.

Thought of using frames here to give this amazing look.

Really love the tag on this page.

Envelope closure look and at the bottom I have placed this lovely sentiment.

I hope you like my project and you can watch the complete walkthrough on my Youtube channel.
If you want to make one for yourself you can download the cutting guide here by clicking the download button and follow along with me in my tutorial. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust Suitcase with Mini Album

Little Miracle Baby Girl Mini Album