Wanderlust Suitcase with Mini Album

 Hi!! I am back here with a new project which is quite different from my previous projects. I have made a suitcase with a mini album inside it. For this project, i have used a paper collection called Wanderlust from mintay papers. I am so in love with the colours and elements of this collection and wanted to make something different with it and here we are.

I have created a suitcase with chipboard pieces and covered it with pattern paper. I have made handles using paper strips and brads. For the closure I have used metal locks and metal hinges and secured them with brads and screws. On the handle, I have tied a string with camera and bicycle charms and smaller polaroid chipboard frame. 

Here is the look of the suitcase: 

Suitcase measures 7"x 8"x 4.5".

Now, I went further ahead and made a mini album with 4 pocket pages to keep it inside this suitcase. 
On the cover I have created a shaker and layered few stickers, chipboard embellishments and diecuts.


Mini album measures 6.50" x 7.50"x 2.50".
On the front cover I have created expanding pocket to store brochures, pamphlets inside it.


Mini album has 4 pocket pages and 2 pop up elements.
On the first page, I layered a pocket with a flaps and a simple mountain fold pop up element.
and at the back of the first page I have created angled pockets

First page looks like this


On the second page, I have used lot of pocket flaps to store loose photo mats and at the back we have bellyband with pocket flaps.

Here is the look of second page:

On next page I have pop up twist page with acetate frame over the top and at the back I have 2 flaps.




On the fourth page I have use flaps and a pocket with 2 smaller flaps and decorated it with pattern papers to give this look. Also, on one of the flaps I have created a tuck spot using pattern paper.






For all the pages I have created the embellishment tags to hold the flaps together using my own die cuts (I have used fantasy dies) and stickers from the collection. 

Lastly on the back side of the cover I have created a sliding waterfall 

Here is the final look of my suitcase with mini album project





This is all about my project. I hope you like the project as much as I had fun creating it. I think this will be great project as home decor or can be used to store the photos from the previous trip or any upcoming trip in near future(fingers crossed). 

I have complete walkthrough of this project on my YouTube channel and if you want to make this project for yourself, you can download the cutting guide from here and follow along with me in tutorials which I will be posting next on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day.

Wanderlust Suitcase Mini Album Walkthrough
Wanderlust Suitcase Mini Album Cutting Guide


xxx,
Tina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Miracle Baby Girl Mini Album

Wildflowers Folio